Small Business Certifications
MARRS is a certified woman-owned and minority-owned business enterprise (WBE/MBE/SBE/CBE) certified with local, state, and federal agencies. MARRS meets the small business size standard for most of the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes using the "less than 500 employees" size standard..
MARRS is a graduate of the SBA 8(a) program and is a supporter of small business growth in our economy and community. We have several partnerships with both larger and smaller firms in delivering projects for our clients. We have been both a Mentor and a Protege with other firms and agencies, and are committed to developing relationships and teaming opportunities amongst professional service providers in our industry.
MARRS’ active certifications are presented below. For more information regarding MARRS’ certifications and standing, please contact our Contracts Administration Department at the Fullerton headquarters.
- MBE - Minority Business Enterprise
- WBE - Woman Business Enterprise
- SBE - Small Business Enterprise
- CBE - Community Business Enterprise
- WBENC - Women's Business Enterprise National Certification
- SCMBDC - Southern California Minority Business Development Certification
- LBE - Local Business Enterprise